- Technology Firm IBM Invites Applications From Fresh Graduates For Entry Level Jobs, Will Be Recruited At Many Locations In India
4 minutes ago
Technology firm International Business Machines Corporation is going to hire fresh graduates in India. The global IT giant plans to employ fresh graduates for the post of Associate System Engineers across multiple cities in India, including Mumbai, Pune, Delhi NCR, Kolkata and Chennai. Under this, candidates will design applications, write code, test, debug and maintain software applications across various platforms and technologies.
- Candidates should be able to code in languages like Java, Python and Node.js.
- They should also be well versed with the concepts of software development life cycle.
- Only candidates having Bachelor's degree are eligible to apply.
- Candidates should have BE/ MTech, MSc/ MCA or MCA in CS or Semi in IT field.
- To apply, candidates must also have a CGPA of 6 or above. Although final year students in the college can also apply for the position but they have to submit a bachelor's degree before starting their IBM .
These skills are also necessary
- Must have fluent interpersonal writing and speaking skills.
- They include expertise in defining, analyzing and reviewing technical architecture.
- Candidates will also need to demonstrate strong knowledge of IT Architecture.