- Admission Entrance Examination For The Academic Session 2021 22 In Jawaharlal Nehru University Will Start From Monday, It Will Be Held Till 23 September
27 minutes ago
The entrance exam for admission to Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) began on September 20 in 114 cities. University VC M Jagadesh Kumar gave this information. He said that the entrance examinations will continue till September 23. Kumar said in a tweet that the JNU Entrance Examination (JNUEE) conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA) has begun today in 114 cities and 248 centers across the country. The exam will be of three hours and will be conducted in Computer Based Test (CBT) mode.
- As per the guidelines issued by the university administration, students will have to reach the JNUEE 2021 exam center two hours before the exam timings to complete the franking and registration formalities.
- Students will not be allowed to carry any electronic gadget including mobile phone, calculator, tape recorder in the examination hall. No metal items are allowed in the exam center as the students will be screened with a handheld metal detector.
- Students are also not allowed to carry their purse or handbag to the examination centre. Packaged food items, cold drinks, tea or coffee and other food items are not allowed in the examination hall.
- It will be mandatory for the students appearing for the exam to download their admit card (if not already there) which is available on the official website of JNU at jnuexam.nta.ac.in.