- CBSE Board 2021 Class 12th Latest Update | Check Central Board Of Secondary Education Today At Cbse.nic.in; Optional Exams For CBSE 12th Board 2021
25 minutes ago
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) results for class 12 students will be declared on July 30 at 2 pm. After the release of the results, students will be able to check their results through the official website of the board, cbseresults.nic.in.
This year the result will be released on the basis of objective assessment criteria. However, CBSE has also given an opportunity to the students who are dissatisfied with this result to appear in the optional examination.
Exam will be held from 15 August to 15 September
CBSE will conduct an alternative examination for the students who are unhappy with the result released on the basis of the marking scheme decided by the board. In this regard, the board informed the Supreme Court that it will organize it between August 15 and September 15 when the situation becomes normal. For this, the board will also provide the facility of online registration to the students.
How to register for the exam
- Students can register online through the official website of the board, cbse.nic.in.
- The registration window will open after the declaration of 12th result.
- This exam will be conducted for main subjects only.
- The exam will be conducted offline in a centre-based mode.
- Only the marks obtained in the optional examination will be considered as the final marks of the students.
- Compartment exams will also be held any time between 15th August to 15th September.
Students will be able to get detailed information related to the optional examination through the official website after the release of the 12th result.
Result decided on the basis of 30:30:40 formula
CBSE had canceled the 12th examination this year due to the corona pandemic. Because of this, the 12th result will be released on the basis of the assessment scheme decided by the board. Under this scheme, marks will be given to the students on the basis of the formula 30:30:40.
What is the 30:30:40 Formula?
Under this, 30%-30% weightage will be given to the final result of 10th-11th and 40% weightage will be given to the pre-board exam of 12th. On June 4, CBSE had formed a 13-member committee to decide the marking scheme for class 12 students.