- Delhi University, Open For UG PG Final Year Students From Today, Will Conduct Only Those Practical Classes Which Are Necessary For The Next Semester
36 minutes ago
Delhi University (DU) has resumed classes in offline mode for final year undergraduate and postgraduate students from September 15 today. Colleges, departments and centers of Delhi University have reopened for practical classes with 50% attendance from today. However, theory classes will continue in online mode only. At the same time, attendance in offline practical classes has not been made mandatory for UG and PG students.
Students attending offline practical classes at DU are required to take at least one dose of the Kovid vaccine. However, it is mandatory for the students who want to stay in the hostel to be fully vaccinated. Both the teaching and non-teaching staff attending the classes should also be fully vaccinated.
Follow these guidelines
- Teaching and non-teaching staff should receive both doses of COVID-19 vaccination at the earliest.
- Students who are visiting colleges, departments, universities should get at least one dose of Kovid-19 vaccines. However, it is important for campus residents to have a thorough vaccination.
- Theory classes for both undergraduate and postgraduate courses will be conducted online till further notification.
- In connection with library visits, the departments may give the respective slots to the students for visiting the library.
- Final year UG and PG students will be allowed to attend practical and library classes. However, classes will resume with 50% capacity. Only those experiments, practicals which are required for the upcoming semester will be conducted by DU.
- Attending physical classes is optional. Hence attendance in classes is not mandatory.