- Practical Exams For Private Students Of Class 12th Of RBSE Begin Today; Will Be Organized Till July 31, No Decision Regarding Main Exam
Ajmer5 hours ago
The practical examinations of private students of class 12th of Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education will start from Monday. These examinations will be conducted till July 31, 2021 at the designated centers. The board will conduct these examinations following the Kovid-19 protocol. At the same time, the board has not taken any decision regarding the main exam of private students.
Board Secretary Arvind Sengwa said that the information about the examination center and examination date of the candidates has been made available on the board's website. Candidates will be able to enter the examination from the board's website www.rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in by entering their name, district, giving information about their enrollment, examination center and examination date, downloading the admit card. During the examination, all the candidates have been instructed to carry any photo ID proof to ensure their identity. If the candidate does not appear for the examination on the scheduled date, the result will be declared as absent.
It is to be noted that the result of the regular student examination was declared by the board on July 24. The board has already decided to conduct the private student exam. Now the date of these is to be announced, but the board has not decided its date yet.
Instructions given for the candidates
- The candidate will have to get the admit card certified by the head of the institution sending the examination form and bring it to the examination center.
- It is also necessary to bring any other recognized photo identity card with you to the examination center.
- For subject wise examination, list of teams of candidates/exam schedule-time/date, see the details mentioned on the notice board of the concerned school/centre.
- In case of having more than one practical subject, after getting as many photostat copies of this certificate, attested by the head of the school, before the commencement of the practical examination, give the certified photo state copies and original to the subject wise examiner. Otherwise the practical test of the candidate will not be taken.
- The compulsory for the candidates appearing in the practical examination of the subject of painting in the art class to produce a certificate regarding practical work of 60 periods has been dispensed with.
- The candidates who have failed in the practical examination of previous years will have to present the certified copy of their mark sheet to the examiner at the time of practical examination.
- The necessary items for the examination will be given by the head of the institution. For the practical examination of home science, the candidate can get the receipt by depositing the prescribed fee of twenty rupees in the school.
- Apart from this, if any other special item has to be brought by the candidate, then the list of such items will also be put on the notice board. Which will be arranged by the examiner himself.
- Candidates will appear for the practical examination on the appointed date and time at the designated examination centre/s. The exam will start at 9 am.