- Recruitment For 3896 Posts Of Rural Development Officer In Rajasthan, Graduate Candidates In The Age Group Of 18 To 40 Years Can Apply
5 minutes ago
There are going to be bumper recruitments on the posts of Rural Development Officer in Rajasthan. Rajasthan Staff Selection Board has released this vacancy. The notification of this government job has also been released. You have to apply online by visiting Rajasthan SSB website rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in or sso.rajasthan.gov.in. Time given to apply is from 10 September 2021 to 09 October 2021.
No. of Posts : 3896
Graduation degree from any recognized university. Apart from this, have any one of the following qualifications-
- Passed CCC Exam from NIELIT
- O level certificate from NIELIT
- ITI Certificate in COPA or DPCS
- Diploma in Computer Science or Engineering
- Certificate Course in Rajasthan State Information Technology
Under the Seventh Pay Commission payable by the State Government, the salary of the Rural Development Officer will be according to the Pay Matrix Level-6.
Age Range :
The age of the candidate should be between 18 years to 40 years as on January 01, 2022.
how to apply
- Visit the official website rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in/.
- On the homepage, click on “Recruitment Advertisement”.
- Click on "Apply Online" for Village Development Officer – 2021.
- Register to create a profile and proceed with the application form.
- Pay the fees, upload documents and submit the form.
450 for General and Economically Weaker Section. Rs 350 for OBC NCL. The application fee for SC, ST and Divyang category candidates is Rs 250.