There are many people in Bihar's Nalanda, Purnia, Begusarai who have ancestral land. But those lands are in the name of their grandparents or any person who is not alive in this world. Today, we will try to know about this topic that how the people living in Nalanda, Purnia, Begusarai can get their ancestral land done in their name, what is the process.
How to get ancestral land in Nalanda, Purnia, Begusarai in your name?
1. People living in Nalanda, Purnia, Begusarai should participate in the land survey and complete the process to claim the ancestral land in their name.
2. First of all you fill the genealogy form and submit it to the survey officer.
3. In this genealogy form, you will have to give the name of the land owner as well as your relationship with them etc.
4. Along with the genealogy form, you will have to submit a copy of the Aadhar card and any paper related to the land to the survey officer.
6. When you complete this process, the ancestral land will be in your name. Khatian will also be made in your name and the receipt of land will also be deducted.