- Madhya Pradesh Breaking Students From Other States And Other Boards Will Have To Provide The Pass Marksheet For Admission In Class 10th And 12th; Today Is The Last Day To Take Admission
Bhopal an hour ago
MP Board has made it mandatory to give pass marksheet for admission in 10th and 12th.
Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education has issued a new guideline for admission in class 10th and 12th. No provisional admission in class 10th-12th will be given to a student of any other board or any other state except the student of MP Board Supplementary. For the academic session 2021-22, on or before June 2021, a pass-fail student will be given admission in class 9th, 10th, 11th and 12th according to his eligibility. Today is the last day of admission in class 9th to 12th in Madhya Pradesh.
Today is the last day to take admission
MP Board Public Relations Officer SK Chaurasia said that today is the last date for admission for classes 9th to 12th in the schools affiliated to the board for the academic session 2021-22. Students will be given admission in schools till August 12.
3 days left to fill the exam form
According to the MP Board the special exam is being conducted for the students who are dissatisfied with the result of High School and Higher Secondary Examination 2021. Students can fill the examination form of all subject or any particular subject in the examination to be held in December 2021. Now 3 days are left for this. Students can participate in this by registering free of cost through the MP online portal. The exam forms are being filled from 1st August. The last date has been fixed as August 15. Earlier it was till August 10. Later it was extended for five days.
- If the candidates are dissatisfied with their result or the result has been released showing the absence, then they can appear in the examination to be held in September 2021 in all subject examination or in any particular subject examination free of cost.
- Such candidates can register on the MP Online Portal to appear in the examination to be held from 1st September 2021.
- Only the result prepared on the basis of examination will be considered as final.
They will be able to sit in the exam
- Such candidates whose name is in the admission list but they have not filled the exam form. Or have filled the exam form but not paid the fees.
- Those who had filled the form even after the date of issue of cancellation order, they will also be able to appear in the exam.
- The order to cancel the examination was issued on 14 May 2021 for High School and 2 June 2021 for Higher Secondary.
These students cannot attend
- Those who had not registered in the 10th examination of MP Board or whose name is not registered on the portal will not be able to appear in this examination.