- NTA's Admission Process In 12 Universities; CU CET Exam Will Be 4 Days, Last Exam On 24th September, Subject Code Released, Admit Card Uploaded
Ajmer3 hours ago
The National Testing Agency (NTA) will conduct the Central University Common Entrance Test (CU-CET) from September 15 for admission to 400 courses in 12 central universities of the country including the Central University (CU) of Rajasthan. By issuing the exam schedule, the day wise subject code has also been issued and the admit card has also been uploaded.
There will be 60 test papers in this exam to be held on September 15, 16, 23 and 24. In which about 91 thousand 676 candidates will be involved. But if a candidate is appearing in more than one subject test, the total number of test papers will be 1 lakh 35 thousand 366. The duration of the exam will be of two hours and online will be a Computer (LAN) based test.
The pattern of the entrance exam will be objective type, consisting of multiple choice questions. The examination will be in English language only, except for the language course. It is worth noting that the last date for online registration and submission of application to appear in this examination was kept on September 1 (up to 11:50 pm).
All information will be found here
For any query or clarification, candidates can contact on 011 40759000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Entrance Exam for these 12 Central Universities
- Central University of Rajasthan
- Assam University, Silchar
- Central University of Andhra Pradesh
- Central University of Gujarat
- Central University of Haryana
- Central University of Jammu
- Central University of Jharkhand
- Central University of Karnataka
- Central University of Kerala
- Central University of Punjab
- Central University of South Bihar
- Central University of Tamil Nadu