- 988 Posts Are To Be Recruited, 363 Posts Of State Service And 625 Posts Of Subordinate Services; 2 September Is The Last Date
Ajmer 10 hours ago
Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) can apply online for Rajasthan State and Subordinate Services Combined (RAS) Competitive Examination 2021 from tomorrow. The last date for application is 2nd September. Out of total 988 posts, 363 posts are of state service and 625 posts are of subordinate services.
The Commission had released the advertisement of RAS-RTS 2021-22 on July 20. For this the process of online application was to start from July 28 to August 27, but the process was postponed citing technical reasons. Now the commission has announced a new date for this, according to which online applications can be made from August 4 to September 2.
The benefit of ex-servicemen quota will be available only to the natives of the state.
According to the order issued by the commission, a notification has been issued by the state government on August 1, 2021 to give the benefit of ex-servicemen quota only to the ex-servicemen domiciled in the state of Rajasthan. According to the said notification, the benefit of ex-servicemen category will be given only to the ex-servicemen domiciled in the state of Rajasthan.
The classification of the posts is as follows…
- 76 posts of Rajasthan Administrative Service
- 77 Posts of Rajasthan Police Service
- 32 Posts of Rajasthan Accounts Service
- 33 Posts of Rajasthan Cooperative Service
- 7 Posts of Rajasthan Niyojan Service
- 9 Posts of Rajasthan Prison Service
- 4 Posts of Rajasthan Industry Service
- 4 Posts of Rajasthan State Insurance Service
- 38 Posts of Rajasthan Commercial Service
- 6 Posts of Rajasthan Food and Citizen Council Service
- 4 Posts of Rajasthan Tourism Service
- 7 of Rajasthan Transport Service
- 21 posts of rural service
- 3 of Rajasthan State Insurance Service
- 8 of Rajasthan Child Development Service
- 1 post of Rajasthan Labor Welfare
- 37 Posts of Rajasthan Agricultural Marketing Officer
The candidate applying for these posts should have a graduation degree from any recognized university. For more information visit the official website.
The minimum age of the applying candidate should not exceed 21 years and maximum age should not exceed 40 years. For more information related to relaxation in age limit, you can see the official notification.
- Starting date of application – August 4
- Last date of application – 2 September
Candidates applying for these posts will be selected on the basis of performance in Prelims Exam, Main Exam and Interview.
- General/Other State- Rs.350
- OBC / BC / EWS- Rs.250
- SC/ST- Rs.100
apply like this
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for these posts from 4 August to 2 September. For more details, you can see the official notification.
EWS candidates will be included for the first time
In the advertisement released by the commission, reservation has been implemented for the first time in this service for EWS (Economic Weeker Section) candidates. Relaxation in age limit and fee will be given to its candidates as per rules. The details of their posts have also been released in a separate column.
Paper will be of 200 marks
The first paper of RAS Pre-2021 will be of General Knowledge and General Science. The candidate will get three hours to solve this question paper of 200 marks. This information has been given in the exam plan and syllabus released by the commission. There will be only one question paper in the preliminary examination. The questions will be objective. The purpose of the exam is to conduct a screening test only.