People living in all 38 districts including Patna, Samastipur, Darbhanga of Bihar have ancestral property. There are also disputes between people regarding this property. Today, we will try to know about this topic that whose share is in the ancestral property.
Who has a share in the ancestral property in Bihar?
1. According to the law, all his children and his wife have equal rights in the ancestral property of a person.
2. In all 38 districts including Patna, Samastipur, Darbhanga, a person gets right from birth in ancestral property.
3. According to the law, if a person in a family has three children and those children are married and have children, then his ancestral property will first be divided among those three children.
4. After this, the property will be divided among the children of those three, the property which has come to their father's share. In this way, there is a right over the ancestral property.
5. In Bihar, in any family, the son does not have any legal right on the property acquired by his parents.